Best dentist in chandigarh explains the difference between full mouth reconstruction Vs smile makeover !!!!
A beautiful and healthy smile is not only good for your well-being but also improves confidence and self-esteem. If you are looking to enhance your smile in Chandigarh, you can choose between a full mouth reconstruction in Chandigarh and a smile makeover in Chandigarh, depending on your goals. However, you need to understand what each treatment entails to help you make the right choice. Read on to find out the difference between a full mouth dental reconstruction in Chandigarh and a smile makeover in Chandigarh.
WHAT IS FULL MOUTH RECONSTRUCTION IN CHANDIGARH?
The primary purpose of a full mouth reconstruction in Chandigarh is to restore function. It involves repairing or fixing dental problems using multiple procedures simultaneously to improve the health, form, and function of your teeth. These issues may include tooth decay, severe gum disease, tooth loss, or damage due to trauma. Here are some of the treatments involved in a full mouth dental reconstruction in Chandigarh.
1. Endodontic Treatments:
Also known as root canal therapy, endodontic treatment in Chandigarh removes infected tooth pulp, saving the tooth and preventing the spread of infection. It involves cleaning and filling the canals and placing a restoration such as a crown on teeth in Chandigarh to protect the remaining tooth.
2. Extractions: An extraction in Chandigarh is the complete removal of a tooth. Dental problems that may warrant an extraction include severe gum disease, infections, damage due to trauma, and complications of the wisdom teeth. Simple extractions are done on visible teeth, while surgical extractions in Chandigarh require the removal of gum tissue and or bone.
3. Dental Crowns: Dental crowns in Chandigarh are custom tooth-shaped caps that restore the size, shape, and function of your teeth. They can also protect your tooth after root canal therapy. Dental crowns in Chandigarh repair cracked and worn-out teeth, strengthen weak teeth, and support dental bridges.
4. Bridges: Dental bridges in Chandigarh are tooth replacement solutions consisting of a pontic, or false tooth, suspended between two or more crowns. The crowns attach to adjacent teeth to support the bridge. Dental bridges in Chandigarh can replace one or several missing teeth and enable you to chew and speak properly.
5. Porcelain Veneers in Chandigarh
Porcelain veneers in Chandigarh are ultra-thin tooth-colored shells that fit over the front of your teeth to correct a variety of dental issues. They are ideal for chipped teeth, misaligned, and uneven teeth as well as worn-down teeth.
6. Dental Implants in Chandigarh : Dental implants in Chandigarh are permanent tooth replacements that consist of titanium posts surgically placed into your jaw to act as the root, topped with a dental prosthetic. Dental implants in Chandigarh can replace one or several missing teeth and support restorations such as crowns, dentures, and bridges. They also promote bone health and function just like natural teeth.
7. Orthodontics: Realigning teeth and jaws to limit wearing and jaw pain is critical for restoring bite function. Straight teeth are easier to keep clean and reduces the risk of decay and gum disease.
WHAT IS A SMILE MAKEOVER IN CHANDIGARH?
A smile makeover in Chandigarh refers to the process of enhancing the appearance of your smile through cosmetic dentistry procedures. It is mainly for aesthetic purposes and enhances your smile by fixing dental flaws such as discoloration, gaps, and uneven teeth. Below are common smile makeover treatments in Chandigarh:
Teeth Whitening in Chandigarh :
Whitening treatments in Chandigarh get rid of stains and brighten your teeth by several shades. You can get the treatments in-office or opt for a take-home kit that includes whitening gel and custom trays that you fit over your teeth.
Porcelain Veneers treatment in Chandigarh:
Since porcelain veneers in Chandigarh fit over the front of your teeth, they can cover a wide range of dental flaws at once. These issues include permanent discoloration, gaps, misshapen teeth, and minor misalignment. Porcelain veneers in Chandigarh are aesthetically pleasing as the material reflects light and creates a natural look.
Crowns in Chandigarh
Custom crowns in Chandigarh can restore the shape, size, and color of your natural teeth. Ceramic or porcelain crowns are especially ideal as they can easily blend with your natural teeth.
Braces or Invisalign in Chandigarh
Braces in Chandigarh straighten crooked teeth to give you an even, beautiful smile. Invisalign clear aligners straighten your teeth without brackets and wires. Invisalign works well for mild to moderate alignment issues, and braces are more appropriate for moderate to severe cases.
WHICH TREATMENT IS RIGHT FOR ME?
The best way to find your ideal treatment is by visiting a dental professional for an evaluation. Your best dentist in Chandigarh will perform a full exam and recommend the best options for your needs and smile goals. Regardless of the type of treatment you need, it is necessary to address any gum issues before undergoing either one to prevent complications and get the best results.Each of these methods have similar treatments, but the objective is different. Full mouth reconstruction treatment in Chandigarh addresses form and function, and a smile makeover is focused on cosmetics. Talk to your best dentist near you in Chandigarh to find out more!
You can call ☎️ us at 9855123234 to schedule your dental appointment with us. Our team of top cosmetic dentists in Chandigarh and best smile design dentists in Chandigarh will address all your dental concerns and provide you with the optimal solution.
Dr anshu gupta (MDS PGI ) is the best cosmetic dentist in Chandigarh and the best smile design dentist in Chandigarh with over 20 years of experience in smile designing and cosmetic dentistry having done thousands of veneers in last 20 years and transformed smiles giving lot of self confidence to many people. If you are looking for the best smile makeover dentist in Chandigarh, you can call us at 9855123234. You can read Dr Anshu Guptas google reviews online at the link given.
Some of the dental treatment procedures offered by Advanced Dental Care Center in Chandigarh are :
1. Single visit Root canal treatment
3. Dental implants
5. Cosmetic Fillings
6.Metal free Crowns
7. Porcelain Veneers
9.Invisalign braces treatment for travelling patients
10.Wisdom teeth Extractions
We provide services to the patients from following cities in India.
Punjab |Himachal |Chandigarh| Mohali |India |Delhi |Haryana|ZIRAKPUR |Ludhiana |Ambala |Jalandhar |Pathankot |Kaithal |Simla|Parwanu |Pinjore|KHARAR |Khanna|Gobindgarh |Ropar |Patiala |Solan |Amritsar| Baddi |Dera bassi |Hamirpur |Jammu
|Kashmir |Hamirpur |Nalagarh|Sonipat |Panipat |Faridkot |Ferozepur
Visit the following link on our you tube channel to see what our patients are saying about us.
Our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/chandigarhdentist
Our Instagram channel: https://www.instagram.com/dranshugupta1820
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Copy and click on the link below to see what patients are saying about us from around the globe.