There are many teeth whitening treatments available, if you are concerned about your teeth yellowing, then contact the dental professionals at Chandigarh Advanced Dental Care Center.
We are all familiar with the obsession with white teeth, constantly bombarded by promises of pearly whites with fewer surface stains. Yellow teeth in Chandigarh can be indicative of what we consume, such as high-staining liquids like coffee, tea and wine. However, more than what we drink affects the brightness of our smiles. Smoking, teeth grinding and certain foods can contribute to yellowing teeth, which can be countered with effective brushing and whitening techniques.
What causes yellow teeth in Chandigarh?
There are several factors that contribute to yellowing teeth in Chandigarh, including the following:
• Aging — Advancing age plays a significant role in the discoloration process of the teeth. Many times, family history and genetic factors also contribute to this condition.
• Enamel Thinning — Enamel is the thin outer layer of the tooth, which is the hardest substance in the human body. The enamel can break down due to chewing and expose the yellow dentin, which gives the teeth a yellow appearance.
• Faulty Diet — What people eat and drink is one of the biggest contributing factors to yellowing teeth. These include any items that contain tannins, such as sauces, red wines, dark curries, black coffee and tea. The residue sticks to the surface of the teeth, tarnishing the enamel.
• Smoking — Tobacco use, especially when chewed or smoked, can significantly contribute to stained teeth.
• Teeth Grinding — Many people develop the habit of teeth grinding as a method of stress relief, and some people do it unconsciously at night. Also known as bruxism, teeth grinding wears down on the tooth’s enamel, weakening it and leading to brittle and yellow teeth.
• Certain Diseases and Medications — A few specific diseases can have a direct effect on the enamel and dentin in the mouth. In addition, particular antibiotic medications can also stain teeth, like tetracycline and doxycycline.
How can yellow teeth in Chandigarh be prevented?
There are many steps one can take to prevent their teeth from yellowing in Chandigarh including:
• Brushing and Flossing — First and foremost, proper oral hygiene is the most important step a person can take to prevent yellow teeth. Talk with your cosmetic dentist near you in Chandigarh about how often you should be brushing and flossing, and how to implement these into an effective daily routine.
• Whitening Toothpastes in Chandigarh — Whitening toothpastes can help remove surface stains and improve the color and appearance of teeth.
• Limit Sugary and High-Carb Foods — Sugary and high-carb foods eat away at the tooth’s surface, significantly contributing to yellower teeth.
How do you whiten yellow teeth in Chandigarh?
There are many teeth whitening treatments in chandigarh, each with their own effectiveness. To find out what teeth whitening treatments are best for your situation, speak with your cosmetic dentist near you in Chandigarh today.
Are there any home remedies in the to get rid of yellow teeth?
Yes, there are many home remedies in Chandigarh to help get rid of yellow teeth, including:
• Brushing your teeth — The most effective way to minimize yellowing teeth is by brushing your teeth. If one does not have good oral hygiene, other treatment methods will not be as effective.
• Coconut oil pulling — Coconut oil is said to pull plaque and bacteria from the mouth, which can whiten teeth.
• Apple cider vinegar — When used in small amounts, apple cider vinegar can be used to whiten the teeth. No more than 2 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar should be used for 6 ounces of water.
• Activated charcoal — Because charcoal is highly absorbent, it is believed to remove surface stains from the teeth. In fact, many toothpastes and even toothbrushes contain activated charcoal.
• Eating fruits and vegetables with a higher water content — Consuming fruits and vegetables with a high-water content can help keep the teeth healthy. This is because water content is thought to cleanse the teeth and gums of plaque and bacteria that lead to yellowing.
If you or someone you love has yellow teeth and wishes they had a brighter smile, come to Chandigarh Advanced Dental Care Center today. Our kind and compassionate professionals are experienced in whitening teeth and can give you a smile so radiant it will light up the room! Call us today to book an appointment.
You can call ☎️ us at 9855123234 to schedule your dental appointment with us. Our team of top cosmetic dentists in Chandigarh and best smile design dentists in Chandigarh will address all your dental concerns and provide you with the optimal solution.
Some of the dental treatment procedures offered by Advanced Dental Care Center in Chandigarh are :
1. Single visit Root canal treatment
3. Dental implants
5. Cosmetic Fillings
6.Metal free Crowns
7. Porcelain Veneers
9.Invisalign braces treatment for travelling patients
10.Wisdom teeth Extractions
Visit the following link on our you tube channel to see what our patients are saying about us.
Our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/chandigarhdentist
Our Instagram channel: https://www.instagram.com/dranshugupta1820
Email us at email@example.com
Copy and click on the link below to see what patients are saying about us from around the globe.